Exane 1093 – 125°C Locomotive Wire, is a single conductor, 600 and 2,000 volt cable that has been specially designed to be used in rugged diesel and electric locomotive applications. Exane 1093 is extremely durable – it’s highly resistant to abrasion and cut-through – resilient against high and low temperatures, sunlight, moisture and petrochemical fluids, and is flame retardant with excellent acid gas and electrical characteristics.
At a glance
- – 55oC to 125oC temperature rating – allows a higher ampacity level, which means you need less cable to complete the job.
- Highly resistant to damage – ideal for a rugged location where durability is of the essence.
- Sunlight, moisture and flame resistant – Exane 1093 can be used indoors, outdoors and underground.
- Thermoset insulation
- Cross-linked polyolefin insulation
- Conductor: Annealed, tinned copper per ASTM, B33, B172, AAR S-501, and AAR, RP-585 (XLPO)